What is Virtual Private Network?
VPN is a method employing encryption to provide secure access to a remote computer over the Internet. VPN allows your multiple business locations to share information, files, and software over a controlled and secured computer network.
Surfing the web through a virtual private network ensures that your online activities are both private and secure.
Connecting people together over the Internet when you’re dealing with sensitive business data means thinking about security. Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) are one way to make this secure connection, but how do you set one up?
Business is now transacted on the move. Increasingly small businesses, in particular, are being formed as geographically remote groups that use the latest mobile communications technologies to stay in touch. Even if your business is office based, at some point remote workers will have to be supported.
If you’re not receiving the official BTS VPN service for your business, your computer and information may still be at risk.
Setup a time to get a free VPN evaluation.CALL NOW
A well-constructed and maintained VPN can offer your business a number of benefits that include:
- Secure data connections between geographically dispersed workers.
- Flexibility with how your business organizes its workforce.
- A good VPN can be scaled as your business grows and expands.
- Cost savings with reduced need for commuting or travel for physical meetings.
- Productivity and efficiency can be improved right across your business.